January 2017 [es]
- 2017/01/06 Photos 2016 ▲
- Friday January 6th, 2017, 11:00am-12:30pm, Manhattan NY East Harlem
- 40th Annual Three Kings Day Parade in El Barrio. The parade route begins at 106th Street and Lexington Avenue and ends at 115th Street and Park Avenue. After the parade, go to the El Museo for some live music and free admission to Las Galerías. [MORE INFO] [Contact Museo del Barrio].
- Saturday January 7th, 12:00 noon, Bronx NY:
- Three Kings Day in the Bronx. Public School #5, 564 Jackson Avenue at 149th Street, Auditorium. Free entrance. The first 500 children ages 1-9 will receive a toy. Info: Leila Martínez, 1-718-991-3161.
- Wednesday January 6th, 11:00am-2:00pm, Waterbury CT:
- Three Kings Day in Waterbury CT. Celebrating the visit of the Three Kings to the Baldwin Rec Center, 135 E Liberty St, Waterbury, CT 06706. Live music, food. Children ages 1-9 will receive a toy and a book bags from the 3 Kings. Info: David Cueto firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Thursday January 15, 12:00 noon, Brooklyn NY:
- Three Kings Day Parade in Brooklyn. Broadway and Graham Avenue, Williamsburg.
- Saturday January 31, 11:00am-3:00pm, Bronx NY:
- Williamsbridge Oval Winterfest. Oval Park, Norwood
February 2017 [es] Dominican Heritage Month
To be announced: Various Dominican Independence celebrations.
- Thursday February 16, 10:00am-1:00pm, Bronx NY.
- Dominican Heritage Month Celebration with Bronx Borough President Rubén Díaz. Hostos Community College, Savoy Multi-Purpose Room, D Building / Savoy Manor Building, 120 E 149th St, 2nd Floor, Bronx NY 10451. RSVP Sonia Malave-Negrón 1-718-590-3989, email@example.com
- Tuesday February 28, 5:30pm-9:00pm, Queens NY:
- Dominican Heritage Month Celebration.
98-02 PS19Q “Marino Jeantet”, Roosevelt Avenue, Corona, Queens. More info: 1-718-457-5395. “Come and celebrate 173 years of Dominican independence in Corona Queens, NY. Enjoy our cuisine, folkore, and the joyful music Cris Majesty, Frankie Fernández, Mac Puente and others. Call 1-718-457-5395 to participate or for more informacion.” [Facebook]
- Thursday February 25, 6:00pm-8:00pm, Brooklyn NY:
- Dominican Independence Day Celebration.
Roberto Clemente School P.S.19, 325 South 3rd Street, Brooklyn NY. Entertainment, live music, refreshments, with a tribute to Dominican art and cinema.
- Friday February 27th, 6:00pm-9:00pm, Queens NY:
- Dominican Independence Celebration Come celebrate the independence of the Dominican Republic! Presented by the Dominican-American Society of Queens and Julissa Ferreras of District Council 21. PS19 at 98-02 Roosevelt Avenue, Corona, Queens NY 11368. We'll have live music, Dominican food, presents and surprises. Call 1-718-457-5395 for more information.
- Friday February 27th, 10:00am-1:00pm, Waterbury CT:
- Dominican Flag Raising 2015. City Hall, 235 Grand St Waterbury, CT 06702. For the celebration of Dominican Independence. Organized by the Dominican Committee of Waterbury. Info: David Cueto firstname.lastname@example.org.
March 2017 [es]
To be announced: Normally there aren't many hispanic parades or festivals in March or April.
- Sunday March 1st, 2:45pm, White Plains NY:
- Commemoration of the 171st anniversary of the Independence of the Dominican Republic. City Hall, 255 Main St. White Plains NY 10601. Followed by coctails to celebrate at the restaurant Blue Amber, 49 Mamaroneck Ave., White Plains, NY 10601. Tel 1-914-358-9291. Sponsored by UNIDOM Inc, Unidad Dominicana de Hudson Valley.
April 2017 [es]
To be announced: May Day March, Cinco de Mayo parades in Manhattan and Sunset Park, Bronx Week, 152nd Street Cultural Festival, Ecuafest, Loisaida Festival, St. Nicholas Avenue Festival, Cuban Parades and Festivals in NJ, Haitian Parade Nostrand Avenue Brooklyn (usually last Sunday in May),
- 2017/05/20 Photos 2015 ▲
- Saturday May 20th, Manhattan NY:
- 11th Annual New York Dance Parade. RAIN OR SHINE. 1:00pm-3:00pm from 21st and Broadway to Saint Marks Place, then on Saint Marks Place to Tompkins Square Park for a dance fest 3:00pm-7:00pm (details). Info: 1-267-350-9213 [more contact info].
- Thursday May 5th, 4:00pm-7:00pm, Brooklyn NY:
- Sunset Park Cinco de Mayo Celebration. Sunset Park Recreation Center, 43rd Street at 7th Avenue in Brooklyn. Mexican Ballet Folkloric performances, games for children, information on health care, health screenings, prizes, arts and crafts for children, information tables on health insurance, giveaways and community resources. Info: 1-718-972-0567, email@example.com.
- 2016/05/15 Photos 2015 ▲ Photos 2014 Photos 2013 Photos 2012
- Sunday May 15, 11:00 am to 6:00pm, Bronx NY:
- 45th Annual Bronx Week Parade. Mosholu Parkway between Van Cortlandt Avenue East and Hull Avenue. See poster. Contact: 1-718-590-3518. Email: Annette Carrión ACarrion@boedc.org, Bronx Tourism Council, 851 Grand Concourse Ste 123, Bronx NY 10451-2937. [Facebook] [Twitter]
- 2016/05/21 Photos 2015 ▲
- Saturday May 21st, Manhattan NY:
- 10th Annual New York Dance Parade. RAIN OR SHINE. 1:00pm-3:00pm from 21st and Broadway to Saint Marks Place, then on Saint Marks Place to Tompkins Square Park for a dance fest 3:00pm-7:00pm (details). Info: 1-267-350-9213 [more contact info].
- Saturday May 28th, 11:00am-5:00pm, Bronx NY:
- 152nd Street Cultural Festival. South Bronx, 152nd Street between Jackson and Union Avenues. Live musical performances, dancing, comedy, celebrity appearances, children’s pavilion, food and vendor kiosks. Contact: National Puerto Rican Day Parade Inc, email NPRDP.Parade@gmail.com. See website for vendor information.
- 2015/05/01 Photos 2015 ▲
- Friday May 1st, Manhattan NY:
- 11th Annual May Day March for Worker and Immigration Rights. From Union Square Park at 14th Street and Broadway.
- Saturday May 2nd, all day, Bronx NY:
- 10th Annual Cinco de Mayo Celebration. Crescent Avenue between 187 Street and Belmont Avenue
- Sunday May 3rd, 1:00pm-3:00pm, Manhattan NY:
- Cinco de Mayo Parade. Central Park West from 97th to 106th Streets.
- Sunday May 3rd, 12:00n-7:00pm, Manhattan NY:
- Cinco de Mayo Festival. Schoolyard on East 109th Street between 2nd and 3rd Avenues.
- Sunday May 10th, Queens NY:
- Festival del 5 de mayo Flushing Meadow Corona Park. Performers include Maite Perroni, el grupo Banda AK7, el Toro de la Sierra, Herreros del Norte, Grupo Fénix, Grupo M2, Fansu, ballets de Rivera Maya, Danza Yucuyuxi y Nuevo Amanecer. Sponsored by Casa Puebla NY [Facebook]; Info: 1-212-531-0552; firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2015/05/17 Photos 2015 ▲
- Sunday May 17, 11:00 noon to 6:00pm, Bronx NY:
- 44th Annual Bronx Week Parade. Mosholu Parkway between Van Cortlandt Avenue East and Hull Avenue. Grand finale celebration... 11:00am: Bronx Walk of Fame Inductions (Malik Yoba, Stacey Dash, Dolph Schayes, Alfredo Thiebaud); 12:00 noon: Parade and Concert. Marching bands, community organizations, schools, sports teams, civic groups, celebrities; vendors, food stands, health pavilion, live music: José Alberto “El Canario”, Brand Nubian, The Cover Girls. Hosted by Bronx Borough President Rubén Díaz Jr.
- Sunday May 17th, 1:00pm, Elizabeth NJ: Cuban Day Parade. From New Point Road and Elizabeth Avenue (Union Square), up Elizabeth Avenue to City Hall at Winfield Scott Park.
- Saturday May 23, 11:00am-5:00pm, Manhattan NY:
- East Harlem Block Nursery Celebration. 215 East 106th Street, between 2nd and 3rd Avenues. Celebrating 50 years providing service to the East Harlem community. Old-school block party, Salsa and freestyle music, free food and games for children and families. Info: www.eastharlemblocknursery.org, 1-212-722-6350, 1-917-885-0898.
- Sunday May 24th, 12:30-3:00, Manhattan NY:
- Ecuafest - Desfile Mundial Ecuatoriano y Festival Ecuatoriano. Manhattan, Central Park West, 110th Street to 96th Street. [video announcement]
- Sunday May 24th, 11:00am-5:00pm, Manhattan NY:
- 2015 Loisaida Festival. Lower East Side. Avenue C and 11th Street to Avenue D to 6th Street to Avenue C to East 12th Street and Festival's main stage.
- Sunday May 24th, 12:00n-5:00pm, Bronx NY:
- Salsa Sundays at Orchard Beach. Every Sunday from Memorial Day through Labor Day weekend. Plus Memorial Day May 25th and Labor Day September 7th.
- Saturday May 30th, 12:00n-5:00pm, Manhattan NY:
- St. Nicholas Avenue Festival. Washington Heights, Saint Nicholas Avenue, 181st Street to 188th Street. Dominican vendors, food, and music; rides for children.
June 2017 [es]
To be announced: National Puerto Rican Day Parade (probably June 14th), Bronx Puerto Rican Parade, Cuban Parade and Festival of NJ, Puerto Rican Festival of Perth Amboy, 116th Street Festival, Peruvian Internation Parade and Festival in Queens, Elizabeth NJ Colombian Day Parade, Hispanic Week Festivals and Parade of Lawrence MA, Puerto Rican Parade and Festival of Brooklyn, Long Island Puerto Rican Parade in Brentwood, Hartford Puerto Rican Day Parade, Sunset Park Rican Day Parade, Festival de las Flores.
- Saturday, June 24th, 2017, noon to 9:00pm, Hartford CT:
- Greater Hartford Latino Fest. Where: Mortensen Riverfront Plaza, 300 Columbus Boulevard, Hartford CT 08103. Free and open to the public. Rain Date: Sunday, June 25th. More information: Click here. Phone: 1-860-983-5629. Email: email@example.com.
- Sunday June 5, 12:00 noon, Jersey City NJ:
- Cuban Parade and Festival of New Jersey. Parade: Starts at noon from Bergenline Avenue from 79th Street in North Bergen to 43rd Street in Union City. Festival: 10:00am-9:00pm; 1 Exchange Place, Jersey City: Food Kiosk, rides, live entertainment. Info: 1-201-240-6145; firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Friday-Sunday 10-12 June 2016, Perth Amboy NJ:
- Puerto Rican Festival of Perth Amboy. Rudyk Park. Info: 1-848-250-8575, 1-732-925-0488.
- 2016/06/12 Photos 2011 Photos 2012 Photos 2013 Photos 2014 Photos 2015 Photos 2016 ▲
- Sunday June 12, 2016, Manhattan NY.
National Puerto Rican Day Parade.
Theme: One Community, Many Voices. Fifth Avenue from 44th Street to
79th Street, 11:00am to 5:00pm. Queen: Rosario Dawson; King: Carmello
Anthony; Grand Marshall: Ednita Nazario; Padrino: Adam Rodríguez; Madrina:
Contact: [Email: NPRDP.Parade@gmail.com] [Contact form] [Facebook].
- Saturday, June 25, 2016, 10:00am-6:00pm, Queens NY:
- Festival de las Flores (Festival of the Flowers).
- Flushing Meadow Corona Park near the Unisphere. The festival is a family-friendly event and free to the public. Live entertainment will include: Internationally and locally known artists, Colombian silleteros and floral Silletas, Carnaval de Barranquilla, street theater, locally known DJ 3sixty playing Latin and American hits, and much much more! Patrons will have the opportunity to try foods from different ethnicities through our food vendors, and purchase arts and crafts from various countries. The festival will have raffles, child-friendly activities, giveaways, and more.
- Sunday June 26th, 2016, 12:00md–2:00pm, Jackson Heights, Queens NY:
- 3rd Annual Peruvian International Parade and Festival, "Todos Somos Perú". Along 37th Avenue from 69th Street to 86th Street in Jackson Heights. Folklore and Food Festival 2:00pm-9:00pm at ELMCOR Center, 33-16 108th Street, Corona, at Northern Boulevard. Telephone: 1-347-444-5552, 1-347-813-7901. Email: email@example.com, CEO@Internationalperuvianfestival.org. [Poster]
- Sunday, June 26, 2016, 1:00pm, Elizabeth NJ:
- Elizabeth Colombian Day Parade. Parade begin at 50 Winfield Scott Plaza (in front of City Hall) turn right onto Elizabeth Avenue, then right onto Broad Street ending on Morris Avenue. The Colombian festival will not be held in 2016; it is hoped it will come back in 2017.
- Sunday June 7th, 2015, 11:00am-5:00pm, Brooklyn NY:
- Puerto Rican State Parade and Festival. Parade: Graham Avenue between Grand Street and Broadway. Festival: Graham Avenue between Broadway and Debevoise Street.
- Sunday June 7, 2015, 12:00 noon, Hartford CT:
- 6th Annual Greater Hartford Puerto Rican Day Parade, followed by the 8th Annual Festival de Coquí 2:00pm-7:30pm in Bushnell Park Pavilion, featuring Alex El Bizcochito. Info: Sammy Vega, 1-860-978-7412, CICDPRParade@gmail.com. [more info]
- Sunday June 14th, 2015, 5:00pm, Brooklyn NY:
- Sunset Park Puerto Rican Parade. 5th Avenue and 59th Street in Sunset Park. Live music, arts, and the Afro-Puerto Rican traditions of Bomba y Plena as well as the participation of artists, local businesses and community organizations in Sunset Park. Facebook. Facebook. Telephone: 1-917-995-6558, 1-347-709-0731. Email: ElGritoDeSunsetPark@gmail.com.
- Sunday June 14th, 2015, Lawrence MA:
- Hispanic Week Parade. Time and route not yet published. Info: Carmen Zorrilla, 1-978-7433.
- Friday June 26th, 2015, at 5:00pm, Elizabeth NJ:
- San Juan Bautista Celebration. Join the Puerto Rican Committee of Elizabeth as they celebrate San Juan Bautista (John the Baptist), the patron Saint of the Island. The event will take place at O'Donnell Dempsey Center located at 618 Salem Avenue.
- Saturday June 27th, 2015, 11:00am-3:00pm, Bronx NY
- 2nd Annual Family Fitness Festival . Williamsbridge Oval Park, Bainbridge Avenue at 208th Street. Boot camp demonstrations, relay races, healthy cooking demonstrations, exercise tips, screenings, face painting, gifts, prizes, giveaways. Info: 1-718-881-8999.
July 2017 [es]
To be announced: Bronx Dominican Parade, Junta Hispana, 111th Street Salsa Street Party and Old-Timers Stickball Game, Colombian Independence Festival of Long Island, Bronx Summer Concert Series at Orchard Beach, Festival Popular Duartiano in the Bronx, Carnaval del Barrio in East Harlem, Desfile de las Flores, Hispanic Faily Festival of Holoyke MA, Western Massachusetts Hispanic Parade.
- Sunday July 30, 2017, 11:00am-6:00pm, Bronx NY:
- “The Latin Cultural Carnival comes to the Bronx! Southern Boulevard from Hunts Point Avenue to Westchester Avenue. This event is fun for the whole family and a great place to promote your company's products o services so be sure to take advantage of our early promotions and arrange for your business to take part in some of the most important open-air events in the Bronx!” CONTACT ... Phone 1-917-776-5951; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 2016/07/10 Photos 2009▲
- Sunday July 10, 2016, Noon-6:00pm, Manhattan NY:
- 111th Street Salsa Street Party and Old-Timers Stickball Game. El Barrio (Spanish Harlem). Food, dancing, live music, DJ, stickball. Contact: Santos Negron email@example.com.
- Sunday, July 10, 2016, 12:00 noon - 2:00pm, Queens NY:
- Desfile de las Flores (Parade of the Flowers).
- Desfile de las Flores: July 10th on Northern Blvd between 69th street and 88th street in Jackson Heights from 12pm-2pm. The 7th annual Flower Parade will include 8 ft tall floral ornaments called "silletas" carried by Colombian silleteros, flower floats, dance performances, live music, antique cars, the Flower Queen, giveaways, and much more.
- Sunday July 10, 2016, 2:00pm-9:00pm, East Meadow, Long Island, NY:
- V Colombian Independence Day Festival, Eisenhower Park, 1899 Hempstead Turnpike, near the LIRR Westbury station. Featuring: Lisandro Meza, Galé, Pablo Dazán, Laura Suárez, Juventud Parrandera, Arabela Espectáculos; food, arts and crafts, DJs, raffles, Contact: Festival Orgullo Colombiano, Phone: 1-347-500-9064, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Thursday-Sunday July 14-17, 2016, Holyoke MA:
- Hispanic Family Festival. Springdale Park, 844 Main Street. Thursday is Pentacostal/Christian night, 4:00pm-10:00pm. Friday, Saturday, and Sunday: live music representing many Latin American countries and cultures. Friday: 5:30pm-11:pm. Saturday: 2:00pm-11:00pm. Sunday: 1:00pm-8:00pm after the parade (next item). [SEE PROGRAM] Info: 1-413-532-4496 (note: the website www.lafamiliahispana.org has not yet been updated for 2016). [DOWNLOAD FESTIVAL BOOTH APPLICATION]
- Sunday July 17, 2016, 11:00am, Holyoke MA:
- Western Massachusetts Hispanic Parade. From Pine Street and Resnic Boulevard. Info: 1-413-532-4496 (note: the website www.lafamiliahispana.org has not yet been updated for 2016).
- Saturday, July 23, 2016, 2:00pm-8:00pm.
- 8th Rumba Festival of New England with Ismael Miranda, Yolanda Rivera, and Edwin Bonilla. Free to the Public. 155 Wyllys Street, Hartford, CT. For more info call 1-860-371-8098.
- Sunday July 24, 2016, 11:00am-6:00pm, Queens NY:
- Junta Hispana. Location: Flushing Meadows Corona Park – near the Unisphere Admission: Free. RAIN or SHINE We’ll be there. Stage performances begin at 12 noon.
- Thursday July 2, 2015, to Sunday September 13, 2015, Bronx NY:
- ¡Presente! The Young Lords in New York at The Bronx Museum of the Arts, 1040 Grand Concourse at East 165th Street. IND Subways B and D, 167th Street stop; IRT #4, 161st Street stop. Admission: Free. Hours: Fridays 11:00am-8:00pm; Saturdays and Sundays: 11:00am-6:00pm. Email: email@example.com, Phone: 1-718-681-6000.
- 2015/07/12 Photos 2009▲
- Sunday July 12, 2015, Noon-6:00pm, Manhattan NY:
- 111th Street Salsa Street Party and Old-Timers Stickball Game. El Barrio (Spanish Harlem). Food, dancing, live music, DJ, stickball. Contact: Santos Negron firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sunday July 12th, 2:00pm-9:00pm, East Meadow LI NY:
- IV Colombian Independence Festival. "We are all Colombia"... Featured: cuisine, crafts, folklore, music: Fruko y sus Tesos, The Latin Brothers. Eisenhower Park, Field 6, East Meadow NY 11554. Info: 1-347-500-9064, 1-347-262-6449 [Poster] [Facebook].
- Sundays July 12th – August 30, 2015, Bronx NY:
- Bronx Summer Concert Series. Orchard Beach every Sunday, July 12 to August 30, 1:00pm-5:00pm, main stage, Section 9. Domingo Quiñones, D'son-4, Conjunto Imagen, Karl Browne Band, Julián Vázquesz "El Diamante de la Salsa", Music with a Message, Típica 73, Nelson González, Mambo Legends Orchestra, CharanSalsa, Luís Damón. Zumba and health screenings too.
- Friday July 17th to Sunday July 26th, Bronx NY:
- Festival Popular Duartiano. Claremont Park, East 173rd Street and Clay Avenue.
- Sunday July 26, 2015, 11:00am, Elizabeth NJ:
- Peruvian Day Parade. High Street and First Avenue onto Elizabeth Avenue to Winfield Scott Plaza ending at City Hall. After the parade, the celebration (Folkloric Dance, Music and more) will continue in front of City Hall.
August 2017 [es]
To be announced: Carnaval del Barrio, Queens Ecuadorian Parade, Latin Parade and Festival of Haverstraw NY, Dominican Festival of Perth Amboy NJ, 24th Street Cultural Festival of Brooklyn, Jersey City Bolivian Independence Parade, Ecuadorian Festival of Union City NJ, Urkupiña Festival, Dominican Day Parade of Philadelphia, Queens Ecuadorian Parade, Dominican Parade and Festival of Brooklyn, Puerto Rican Parade and Festival of Jersey City.
- 2017/08/13 Photos 2016 ▲ Photos 2015 Photos 2014 Photos 2013 Photos 2012
- Sunday August 13, 2017, 12:00 noon, Manhattan NY:
- 36th Annual Dominican Day Parade. Details to be announced. Contact: Dominican Day Parade, Inc., 665 West 182nd Street, New York NY 10033. Email: Dominicandayparade@gmail.com. Tel: 1-212-634-7174. CLICK HERE to access the registration form. [Facebook] [Twitter] [Instagram]
- Friday, Saturday, Sunday, August 5-6-7, 2016, 10:00am-10:00pm, Manhattan NY:
- Carnaval del Barrio (Carnaval Aguadillano). East 116th Street between Lexington and Second Avenues. Performers info: 1-347-645-5656 (Hector).
- Sunday, August 7, 2016, Haverstraw NY:
- Latin Parade and Festival of Haverstraw. From Emeline Park in front of the Post Office to Haverstraw Middle School. Live music: Messiah, Urbanda, Star Team Band, Raulín Rosendo, Orlando Rodríguez, Sonsublime, Warachando, LD Legendary, Exibición de Carros, Guara Customs, Star Family. Info: 1-845-429-7764.
- Friday-Saturday-Sunday, August 11-13, 2016, Perth Amboy NJ:
- Dominican Festival. Michael Miguel, Toby Love, Raulín Rosendo, Hermanos Rosario, Fernando Villalona, Ruby Pérez, many more. At La Playita (the beach). Friday: 5:00pm-10:00pm; Saturday: 1:00pm-10:00pm; Sunday 12:00 noon - 9:00pm.
- Saturday, August 13, 2016, 12:00 noon - 6:00pm, Brooklyn NY:
- 8th Annual 24th Street Cultural Festival. Live music, Arts, Food, Raffles, Dominoes Tournament. Info: 347-645-5656.
- Sunday, August 14, 2016, 12:00 noon, West New York and Union City NJ:
- Ecuadorian Parade. Bergenline Avenue from 59th in East New York Street to 43rd Street in Union City.
- Sunday, August 14, 2016, North Bergen NJ:
- Ecuadorian Festival. After the parade. Schuetzen Park at 3167 John F. Kennedy Blvd.
- Saturday, August 20, 2016, 1:00pm, Buffalo NY:
- Puerto Rican and Hispanic Day Parade of Western New York. Parade starts at City Hall and ends at the corner of Niagara Street (Avenida San Juan) and Porter Avenue, followed by Live Music and Entertainment in LaSalle Park. Info: 1-716-310-8644; email@example.com.
- Sunday, August 21, 2016, Philadelphia PA:
- Dominican Day Parade of Philadelphia. Starts at 8th and Lehigh, left on Lehigh to Front Street to Light House Field on Front and Erie Avenue.
- Sunday, August 28, 2016, 11:00am, Brooklyn NY:
- 16th Dominican Parade and Festival of Brooklyn From Graham Avenue and Metropolitan Avenue to Graham Avenue and Broadway. At the end of the parade is the festival in the Grand Street School Campus on Bushwick Avenue between Stagg and Maujer Streets, 2:00-7:00pm. For more information, contact the Parade President, Estella Jiménez at 646-717-0603 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Saturday, August 1, 2015, Noon to 7:00pm, Hartford CT:
- 3º Festival Dominicano de Connecticut. Downtown Hartford, 155 Wyllys Street, Church of the Good Shepard. Live music, dance, food, sports, education. Free parking. Info: 1-570-861-6157, 1-203-982-5008; email: email@example.com.
- Saturday, August 8, 2015, Noon to 6:00pm, Brooklyn NY:
- 24th Street Summer Festival of Brooklyn. 24th Street between 4th and 5th Avenues. Live Latin Music, entertainment, ethnic food, general merchandise vendors. Performers and vendors info: Hector 1-347-645-5656 [SEE POSTER].
- Saturday, August 15, 2015, Noon to 10:00pm, Jersey City NJ:
- Puerto Rican Parade and Festival Lincoln Park to Exchange Place.
- Saturday, August 29, 2015, Noon to 5:00pm, Manhattan NY:
- Festival de la Calle 6 (6th Street Festival): East 6th Street between Avenue D and the FDR Drive. Live Latin music, vendors. Performers and vendors info: Hector 1-347-645-5656.
September 2017 [es]To be announced: West Indian Day Parade, Queens Hispanic Parade, WEPA Festival, Central American Independence Day Celebration in the Bronx, International Children's Parade, Viva la Comida Festival, Mexican Day Parade, Puerto Ricn Parade and Festival of Brooklyn, Festival Viva El Salvador, Central American Parade and Festival of Brentwood, Dominican Day Parade of Paterson NJ, Long Island Central American Independence Parade, Manhattan Mexican Day Parade in Manhattan, Hispanic State Parade of NJ.
- Sunday, August 30, 2015, 12:00 Noon, Brooklyn NY:
- 15th Dominican Parade and Festival of Brooklyn The parade begins on Graham Avenue and Debevoise Street. At the end of the parade is the festival on Bushwick Avenue and Stagg Street at 1:00 PM. It is behind the school, Progress Inc., High School. For more information, contact the President, Estella Jiménez at 646-717-0603 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sunday September 18th, 11:00am-6:00pm, Queens NY:
- Latin Culture Carnival: Junction Boulevard between Roosevelt and 37th Avenues. The Carnival's goal is to promote the art, music, dance, and great food from Latino cultures, as well as a day of fun for the whole family. Vendors: This is a great place to promote your products and services, be sure to contact the Carnival as soon as possible to take advantage of early promotions and participate in one of the premiere open-air events in Queens. CONTACT... Email email@example.com ... Phone: José Tejada, 1-917-776-5951. [Facebook] [Twitter] [Instagram]
- Monday September 5th, 2016, 11:00am-6:00pm, Brooklyn NY:
46th West Indian Labor Day
In Crown Heights. The largest parade of its kind in North America, and the largest parade in New York. Held every year on USA Labor Day, the first Monday in September. The main parade at 11:00am is on Eastern Parkway from Schenectedy Avenue to Flatbush Avenue. Various other events in the preceding days; see website. Info: 1-718-467-1797; firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Saturday, September 10, 2016, 1:00pm–6:00pm, Brooklyn NY:
- ¡WEPA! Festival. In Williamsburg: Havemeyer Street between S 4th Street and Grand Street. Southside Connex – Celebrating the People and Culture of the Southside – is an annual street festival organized by El Puente's Green Light District, featuring local artists Bomba Yo, Formula 4 Merengue Típico, Conjunto Sabor, Dreams In Motion, The New York Mariachi Conservatory, Karen J. Pangantihon, Shy Richardson.
- Saturday, September 10, 2016, 12:00 Noon to 8:00pm, New Britain CT:
- Puerto Rican Social and Cultural Festival of New Britain. On High Street between Broad Street and Lafayette Street. Live entertainment, music for the whole family, food and beverages, arts and crafts. For more information or if you are a vendor please contact Isabel Rosa at 1-860-680-8075. Email: email@example.com.
- Sunday, September 11, 2016, 12:00 Noon, Bronx NY, Rain or Shine:
- 20th Annual Central American Independence Day Celebration [Facebook] [MAP]... Parade and Festival celebrating the 195th anniversary of Central America's independence from Spain on September 15th, 1821: Guatemala, El Salvador, Honduras, Nicaragua, and Costa Rica. The Parade forms at 11:00am on Southern Boulevard between 178th and 179th Streets and the procession starts at noon on East Tremont Avenue at the Happy Land Monument, goes southeast on Tremont to Boston Road, turns right and goes southwest to Charlotte Street and Crotona Park East. The Central American Independence Day Festival follows the parade in Crotona Park between Crotona Avenue and Claremont Parkway with stage performances, food and drink vendors, arts and crafts, information booths, and entertainment for the whole family. Telephone: 1-347-547-9189; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- Sunday, September 11, 2016, 1:00pm, Brooklyn NY:
- International Children's Parade and Festival. In Williamsburg: Along the Avenue of Puerto Rico (a.k.a. Graham Avenue) from Metropolitan Avenue to Broadway. Info: 1-718-802-3700.
- Saturday, September 17, 2016, 12:00 noon to 7:00pm, Queens NY:
- 5th Annual Viva La Comida Festival. Along 82nd Street, between Roosevelt and Baxter Avenues, Jackson Heights, NY 11372. Food and live music. Artists include LA Cumbiamba eNeye, Trio Yuka Seca, Os Clavelitos, La Huerta, Yailin. Info: www.vivalacomida.com/, firstname.lastname@example.org, 1-718-335-9421.
- Sunday, September 18, 2016, 10:00am to 5:00pm, Brooklyn NY:
- Puerto Rican Parade and Festival of Brooklyn. Graham Ave and Broadway. Live Salsa Bands, food, craft vendors. Performers & Vendors info: Hector, 347-645-5656.
- Sunday, September 20, 2015, 1:00pm to 3:30pm, Manhattan NY:
- Mexican Day Parade. Madison Avenue from 38th to 27th Street (information from NYC DOT street closing schedule).
- Sunday, September 20, 2015, Noon to 5:00pm, Brooklyn NY:
- Brooklyn Puerto Rican Parade and Festival. Graham Avenue and Broadway. Live Bands, dancers, food vendors. Performers information: Hector 1-347-645-5656.
- Sunday September 20th, 11:00am-6:00pm, Queens NY:
- Latin Culture Carnival: Junction Boulevard between Roosevelt and 37th Avenues. Fun for the whole family and a great place to promote your products or services. Contact us to take advantage of our first promotions so your company can take part in one of the most important open-air events in Queens and in all of New York City. Telephone: 1-917-776-5951; Email: email@example.com.
- Sunday September 27th, 12:00md, Queens NY:
- Queens Hispanic Parade: 37th Avenue between 69th and 86th Streets, Jackson Heights. Contact: 1-917-971-6919.
October 2017 [es]To be announced: Hispanic Day Parade, Queens Bolivian Parade, Hispanic Parade of Bayonne, New Jersey State Hispanic Parade.
- Sunday September 27th, 12:00md, Union City NJ:
- 40th Hispanic State Parade of New Jersey.
- Friday-Sunday, October 7-9, Queens NY:
- 10th annual Hispanic/Latin Book Fair. Renaissance Charter School, 35-59 81st Street, Jackson Heights, Queens 11372. Friday: 7pm-10pm; Saturday: 11am-7pm; Sunday: 11am-7pm. Facebook: www.facebook.com/HLCCNY/. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com.
- Saturday, October 8, 2016, 10:30am, Brooklyn NY:
- 21st Annual Panamanian Pre-Independence Day Parade and Street Fair. Crown Heights, Bergen Street and Franklyn Avenue. Ends in a street fair on Classon Avenue between President Street and Eastern Parkway. Street. Grand Marshals: Juana Smith, Willie Panama, Gloria Karamanthes. Info: 1-347-863-98086, 1-718-605-1912, 1-718-444-0448.
- Saturday-Sunday October 15-16, 2016, Manhattan NY:
Festival People en Español
Jacob Javits Center, North Pavilion 608 West 40th Street, 9:30am-5:00pm each day.
Two days of FREE activities including musical performances. Saturday: Calpulli Mexican Dance Company, Piel Canela Dancers, Frankie Negrón, Galilea Mintijo, Ursula Carranza, Salsa Congres, Francisca Lachapel, Clarissa Molina, Adamari López, Dascha Polanco, Iris Chacón, Christina Méndez, Danilo Carrera. Sunday: DJ Lobo, Cali pal' mundo, Maite Perroni, Karol G, Messiah, El Artista, Snow Tha Product, Reykon y Karol G, Kevin Alejandro, Selenis Leyva, Andrea Navedo, Reykon, Daddy Yankee. Info: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sunday, October 16, 2016, 12:00 noon, Queens NY:
- Queens Bolivian Parade. Jackson Heights, 37th Avenue from 69th Street to 86th Street.
- Sunday, October 23, 2016, Bayonne NJ:
- Hispanic Parade of Bayonne
- Time and route to be announced. Info: send text message to 1-201-467-7119; email to email@example.com.
2015/10/04... NJ State Hispanic Parade in Union NJ RESCHEDULED for October 18 (see below).
- Saturday, October 3, 2015, Noon-5:00pm, Bronx NY
- Longwood Fall Festival
- Intervale Avenue and Dawson Street (at the north end of Rainey Park in Longwood) en el Condado de la Salsa! Food, games, live entertainment: Toby Rivera, Angelo y su Conjunto Modelo. Info: Leila Martínez, 1-718-991-3161.
- Sunday, October 4, 2015, 10:00am, Philadelphia PA
- Concilio Puerto Rican Festival Parade.
- 16th Street and Benjamin Franklin Parkway.
- Concilio's Annual Puerto Rican Day Parade is the “Crown Jewel” of the Puerto Rican Festival every year. Youth groups, community organizations, local and regional schools, corporate sponsors, popular artists and many others across the tri-state region participate in making this parade a true showcase of Puerto Rican and Latino Culture.
- Saturday, October 10, 2015, 10:30am, Brooklyn NY:
- 20th Annual Panamanian Independence Day Parade. Parade starts at Bergen Street and Franklin Avenue; ends in a street fair at Classen Avenue between Eastern Parkway and President Street. Info: 1-718-605-1912; 1-347-885-3092; 1-917-402-5106.
November 2017 [es]Normally there aren't any Hispanic festivals or parades in November or December.December 2017 [es]That's all I have for 2016 so far! Disclaimer: I don't organize these events; I don't have anything to do with them. I only collect the information here for your convenience from newspapers and other publicly available sources. Everything I know is already on this page. However, if you would like to report an error, or to submit an event that is not already listed, feel free send me an email.
** RESCHEDULED FROM OCTOBER 4 DUE TO POSSIBLE HEAVY RAINS **
- Sunday October 18, 2015, 11:30am, North Bergen - Union City, NJ:
40th New Jersey State Hispanic Parade
Along Bergenline Avenue from 80th Street in North Bergen to 32nd Street in Union City [Poster].
VALENTINES DAY WOMENS DAY MOTHERS DAY FATHERS DAY TEACHERS DAYAleida Morel ★ DominicanidadesNew York City, New Jersey, Connecticut
In association with Amazon.com
Aleida.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Copyright © 2004-2017, Aleida Morel, All Rights Reserved. 1 March 2017