January 2016 [es]
- 2016/01/06 Photos 2016 ▲
- Wednesday January 6th, 11:00am-12:30pm, Manhattan NY East Harlem
- 39th Annual Three Kings Day Parade in El Barrio. The parade route begins at 106th Street and Lexington Avenue and ends at 115th Street and Park Avenue. After the parade, go to the El Museo for some live music and free admission to Las Galerías. [MORE INFO] [Contact Museo del Barrio].
- Wednesday January 6th, 11:00am-2:00pm, Waterbury CT:
- Three Kings Day in Waterbury CT. Celebrating the visit of the Three Kings to the Baldwin Rec Center, 135 E Liberty St, Waterbury, CT 06706. Live music, food. Children ages 1-9 will receive a toy and a book bags from the 3 Kings. Info: David Cueto email@example.com.
- Saturday January 9th, 12:00 noon, Bronx NY:
- Three Kings Day in the Bronx. Public School #5, 564 Jackson Avenue at 149th Street, Auditorium. Free entrance. The first 500 children ages 1-9 will receive a toy. Info: Leila Martínez, 1-718-991-3161.
- Thursday January 15, 12:00 noon, Brooklyn NY:
- Three Kings Day Parade in Brooklyn. Broadway and Graham Avenue, Williamsburg.
- Saturday January 31, 11:00am-3:00pm, Bronx NY:
- Williamsbridge Oval Winterfest. Oval Park, Norwood
February 2016 [es] Dominican Heritage Month
- Thursday February 25, 6:00pm-8:00pm, Brooklyn NY:
- Dominican Independence Day Celebration.
Roberto Clemente School P.S.19, 325 South 3rd Street, Brooklyn NY. Entertainment, live music, refreshments, with a tribute to Dominican art and cinema.
- Friday February 26, 6:00pm-9:00pm, Queens NY:
- Dominican Heritage Month Celebration.
PS19Q “Marino Jeantet”, 98-02 Roosevelt Avenue at 98th Street, Corona.
The Dominican American Society of Queens presents the Celebration of Dominican Heritage Month for 2016, dedicated to the Dominican-Americans who have made positive contributions to our community. We'll be serving traditional Dominican food buffet style and there will be an art exhibition. Also we'll have live music with Janet Internacional, Frankie Fernande, Ballet Mestizo, Los Faraones de Santiago Internacional NY, dance, and lots more.
- Friday February 26, 10:00am-1:00pm, Waterbury CT:
- 172nd Anniversary of the
Independence of the Dominican Republic.
And Dominican Mayor for a Day Celebration. Presented by the Dominican Committee of Waterbury, at Waterbury City Hall, 235 Grand St Waterbury CT 06702.
- Friday February 27th, 6:00pm-9:00pm, Queens NY:
- Dominican Independence Celebration Come celebrate the independence of the Dominican Republic! Presented by the Dominican-American Society of Queens and Julissa Ferreras of District Council 21. PS19 at 98-02 Roosevelt Avenue, Corona, Queens NY 11368. We'll have live music, Dominican food, presents and surprises. Call 1-718-457-5395 for more information.
- Friday February 27th, 10:00am-1:00pm, Waterbury CT:
- Dominican Flag Raising 2015. City Hall, 235 Grand St Waterbury, CT 06702. For the celebration of Dominican Independence. Organized by the Dominican Committee of Waterbury. Info: David Cueto firstname.lastname@example.org.
March 2016 [es]
- Sunday March 1st, 2:45pm, White Plains NY:
- Commemoration of the 171st anniversary of the Independence of the Dominican Republic. City Hall, 255 Main St. White Plains NY 10601. Followed by coctails to celebrate at the restaurant Blue Amber, 49 Mamaroneck Ave., White Plains, NY 10601. Tel 1-914-358-9291. Sponsored by UNIDOM Inc, Unidad Dominicana de Hudson Valley.
April 2016 [es]
To be announced: May Day March, Cinco de Mayo parade in Manhattan, NY Dance Parade, Ecuafest, Loisaida Festival, St. Nicholas Avenue Festival, Cuban Parades and Festivals in NJ, Haitian Parade Nostrand Avenue Brooklyn (usually last Sunday in May),
- Thursday May 5th, 4:00pm-7:00pm, Brooklyn NY:
- Sunset Park Cinco de Mayo Celebration. Sunset Park Recreation Center, 43rd Street at 7th Avenue in Brooklyn. Mexican Ballet Folkloric performances, games for children, information on health care, health screenings, prizes, arts and crafts for children, information tables on health insurance, giveaways and community resources. Info: 1-718-972-0567, email@example.com.
- 2016/05/15 Photos 2015 ▲ Photos 2014 Photos 2013 Photos 2012
- Sunday May 15, 11:00 am to 6:00pm, Bronx NY:
- 45th Annual Bronx Week Parade. Mosholu Parkway between Van Cortlandt Avenue East and Hull Avenue. See poster. Contact: 1-718-590-3518. Email: Annette Carrión ACarrion@boedc.org, Bronx Tourism Council, 851 Grand Concourse Ste 123, Bronx NY 10451-2937. [Facebook] [Twitter]
- 2016/05/21 Photos 2015 ▲
- Saturday May 21st, Manhattan NY:
- 10th Annual New York Dance Parade. RAIN OR SHINE. 1:00pm-3:00pm from 21st and Broadway to Saint Marks Place, then on Saint Marks Place to Tompkins Square Park for a dance fest 3:00pm-7:00pm (details). Info: 1-267-350-9213 [more contact info].
- Saturday May 28th, 11:00am-5:00pm, Bronx NY:
- 152nd Street Cultural Festival. South Bronx, 152nd Street between Jackson and Union Avenues. Live musical performances, dancing, comedy, celebrity appearances, children’s pavilion, food and vendor kiosks. Contact: National Puerto Rican Day Parade Inc, email NPRDP.Parade@gmail.com. See website for vendor information.
- 2015/05/01 Photos 2015 ▲
- Friday May 1st, Manhattan NY:
- 11th Annual May Day March for Worker and Immigration Rights. From Union Square Park at 14th Street and Broadway.
- Saturday May 2nd, all day, Bronx NY:
- 10th Annual Cinco de Mayo Celebration. Crescent Avenue between 187 Street and Belmont Avenue
- Sunday May 3rd, 1:00pm-3:00pm, Manhattan NY:
- Cinco de Mayo Parade. Central Park West from 97th to 106th Streets.
- Sunday May 3rd, 12:00n-7:00pm, Manhattan NY:
- Cinco de Mayo Festival. Schoolyard on East 109th Street between 2nd and 3rd Avenues.
- Sunday May 10th, Queens NY:
- Festival del 5 de mayo Flushing Meadow Corona Park. Performers include Maite Perroni, el grupo Banda AK7, el Toro de la Sierra, Herreros del Norte, Grupo Fénix, Grupo M2, Fansu, ballets de Rivera Maya, Danza Yucuyuxi y Nuevo Amanecer. Sponsored by Casa Puebla NY [Facebook]; Info: 1-212-531-0552; firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2015/05/17 Photos 2015 ▲
- Sunday May 17, 11:00 noon to 6:00pm, Bronx NY:
- 44th Annual Bronx Week Parade. Mosholu Parkway between Van Cortlandt Avenue East and Hull Avenue. Grand finale celebration... 11:00am: Bronx Walk of Fame Inductions (Malik Yoba, Stacey Dash, Dolph Schayes, Alfredo Thiebaud); 12:00 noon: Parade and Concert. Marching bands, community organizations, schools, sports teams, civic groups, celebrities; vendors, food stands, health pavilion, live music: José Alberto “El Canario”, Brand Nubian, The Cover Girls. Hosted by Bronx Borough President Rubén Díaz Jr.
- Sunday May 17th, 1:00pm, Elizabeth NJ: Cuban Day Parade. From New Point Road and Elizabeth Avenue (Union Square), up Elizabeth Avenue to City Hall at Winfield Scott Park.
- Saturday May 23, 11:00am-5:00pm, Manhattan NY:
- East Harlem Block Nursery Celebration. 215 East 106th Street, between 2nd and 3rd Avenues. Celebrating 50 years providing service to the East Harlem community. Old-school block party, Salsa and freestyle music, free food and games for children and families. Info: www.eastharlemblocknursery.org, 1-212-722-6350, 1-917-885-0898.
- Sunday May 24th, 12:30-3:00, Manhattan NY:
- Ecuafest - Desfile Mundial Ecuatoriano y Festival Ecuatoriano. Manhattan, Central Park West, 110th Street to 96th Street. [video announcement]
- Sunday May 24th, 11:00am-5:00pm, Manhattan NY:
- 2015 Loisaida Festival. Lower East Side. Avenue C and 11th Street to Avenue D to 6th Street to Avenue C to East 12th Street and Festival's main stage.
- Sunday May 24th, 12:00n-5:00pm, Bronx NY:
- Salsa Sundays at Orchard Beach. Every Sunday from Memorial Day through Labor Day weekend. Plus Memorial Day May 25th and Labor Day September 7th.
- Saturday May 30th, 12:00n-5:00pm, Manhattan NY:
- St. Nicholas Avenue Festival. Washington Heights, Saint Nicholas Avenue, 181st Street to 188th Street. Dominican vendors, food, and music; rides for children.
June 2016 [es]
To be announced: Puerto Rican Festival of Perth Amboy NJ, Hispanic Week Festivals and Parade of Lawrence MA, Puerto Rican Parade and Festival of Brooklyn, Long Island Puerto Rican Parade in Brentwood, Hartford Puerto Rican Day Parade, Sunset Park Rican Day Parade, Columbian Day Parade of Elizabeth NJ (canceled for 2016).
- Sunday June 5, 12:00 noon, Jersey City NJ:
- Cuban Parade and Festival of New Jersey. Parade: Starts at noon from Bergenline Avenue from 79th Street in North Bergen to 43rd Street in Union City. Festival: 10:00am-9:00pm; 1 Exchange Place, Jersey City: Food Kiosk, rides, live entertainment. Info: 1-201-240-6145; email@example.com.
- Friday-Sunday 10-12 June 2016, Perth Amboy NJ:
- Puerto Rican Festival of Perth Amboy. Rudyk Park. Info: 1-848-250-8575, 1-732-925-0488.
- 2016/06/12 Photos 2015 ▲
- Sunday June 12, 2016, Manhattan NY.
National Puerto Rican Day Parade.
Theme: One Community, Many Voices. Fifth Avenue from 44th Street to
79th Street, 11:00am to 5:00pm. Queen: Rosario Dawson; King: Carmello
Anthony; Grand Marshall: Ednita Nazario; Padrino: Adam Rodríguez; Madrina:
Contact: [Email: NPRDP.Parade@gmail.com] [Contact form] [Facebook].
- Saturday, June 25, 2016, 10:00am-6:00pm, Queens NY:
- Festival de las Flores (Festival of the Flowers).
- Flushing Meadow Corona Park near the Unisphere. The festival is a family-friendly event and free to the public. Live entertainment will include: Internationally and locally known artists, Colombian silleteros and floral Silletas, Carnaval de Barranquilla, street theater, locally known DJ 3sixty playing Latin and American hits, and much much more! Patrons will have the opportunity to try foods from different ethnicities through our food vendors, and purchase arts and crafts from various countries. The festival will have raffles, child-friendly activities, giveaways, and more.
- Sunday June 26th, 2016, 12:00md–2:00pm, Jackson Heights, Queens NY:
- 3rd Annual Peruvian International Parade and Festival, "Todos Somos Perú". Along 37th Avenue from 69th Street to 86th Street in Jackson Heights. Folklore and Food Festival 2:00pm-9:00pm at ELMCOR Center, 33-16 108th Street, Corona, at Northern Boulevard. Telephone: 1-347-444-5552, 1-347-813-7901. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, CEO@Internationalperuvianfestival.org. [Poster]
- Sunday June 7th, 2015, 11:00am-5:00pm, Brooklyn NY:
- Puerto Rican State Parade and Festival. Parade: Graham Avenue between Grand Street and Broadway. Festival: Graham Avenue between Broadway and Debevoise Street.
- Sunday June 7, 2015, 12:00 noon, Hartford CT:
- 6th Annual Greater Hartford Puerto Rican Day Parade, followed by the 8th Annual Festival de Coquí 2:00pm-7:30pm in Bushnell Park Pavilion, featuring Alex El Bizcochito. Info: Sammy Vega, 1-860-978-7412, CICDPRParade@gmail.com. [more info]
- Sunday June 14th, 2015, 5:00pm, Brooklyn NY:
- Sunset Park Puerto Rican Parade. 5th Avenue and 59th Street in Sunset Park. Live music, arts, and the Afro-Puerto Rican traditions of Bomba y Plena as well as the participation of artists, local businesses and community organizations in Sunset Park. Facebook. Facebook. Telephone: 1-917-995-6558, 1-347-709-0731. Email: ElGritoDeSunsetPark@gmail.com.
- Sunday June 14th, 2015, Lawrence MA:
- Hispanic Week Parade. Time and route not yet published. Info: Carmen Zorrilla, 1-978-7433.
- Friday June 26th, 2015, at 5:00pm, Elizabeth NJ:
- San Juan Bautista Celebration. Join the Puerto Rican Committee of Elizabeth as they celebrate San Juan Bautista (John the Baptist), the patron Saint of the Island. The event will take place at O'Donnell Dempsey Center located at 618 Salem Avenue.
- Saturday June 27th, 2015, 11:00am-3:00pm, Bronx NY
- 2nd Annual Family Fitness Festival . Williamsbridge Oval Park, Bainbridge Avenue at 208th Street. Boot camp demonstrations, relay races, healthy cooking demonstrations, exercise tips, screenings, face painting, gifts, prizes, giveaways. Info: 1-718-881-8999.
- Sunday June 28th, 2015, 1:00pm, Elizabeth NJ:
- Colombian Day Parade. Winfield Scott Plaza onto Elizabeth Avenue right onto Broad Street ending on Morris Avenue.
July 2016 [es]
To be announced: Columbian Independence Festival of Long Island, Bronx Summer Concert Series at Orchard Beach, Festival Popular Duartiano in the Bronx, Columbian Independence Parade in Queens, Carnaval del Barrio in East Harlem.
- 2016/07/10 Photos 2009▲
- Sunday July 10, 2016, Noon-6:00pm, Manhattan NY:
- 111th Street Salsa Street Party and Old-Timers Stickball Game. El Barrio (Spanish Harlem). Food, dancing, live music, DJ, stickball. Contact: Santos Negron email@example.com.
- Sunday, July 10, 2016, 12:00 noon - 2:00pm, Queens NY:
- Desfile de las Flores (Parade of the Flowers).
- Desfile de las Flores: July 10th on Northern Blvd between 69th street and 88th street in Jackson Heights from 12pm-2pm. The 7th annual Flower Parade will include 8 ft tall floral ornaments called "silletas" carried by Colombian silleteros, flower floats, dance performances, live music, antique cars, the Flower Queen, giveaways, and much more.
- Sunday July 10, 2016, 2:00pm-9:00pm, East Meadow, Long Island, NY:
- V Colombian Independence Day Festival, Eisenhower Park, 1899 Hempstead Turnpike, near the LIRR Westbury station. Featuring: Lisandro Meza, Galé, Pablo Dazán, Laura Suárez, Juventud Parrandera, Arabela Espectáculos; food, arts and crafts, DJs, raffles, Contact: Festival Orgullo Colombiano, Phone: 1-347-500-9064, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Thursday-Sunday July 14-17, 2016, Holyoke MA:
- Hispanic Family Festival. Springdale Park, 844 Main Street. Thursday is Pentacostal/Christian night, 4:00pm-10:00pm. Friday, Saturday, and Sunday: live music representing many Latin American countries and cultures. Friday: 5:30pm-11:pm. Saturday: 2:00pm-11:00pm. Sunday: 1:00pm-8:00pm after the parade (next item). [SEE PROGRAM] Info: 1-413-532-4496 (note: the website www.lafamiliahispana.org has not yet been updated for 2016). [DOWNLOAD FESTIVAL BOOTH APPLICATION]
- Sunday July 17, 2016, 11:00am, Holyoke MA:
- Western Massachusetts Hispanic Parade. From Pine Street and Resnic Boulevard. Info: 1-413-532-4496 (note: the website www.lafamiliahispana.org has not yet been updated for 2016).
- Saturday, July 23, 2016, 2:00pm-8:00pm.
- 8th Rumba Festival of New England with Ismael Miranda, Yolanda Rivera, and Edwin Bonilla. Free to the Public. 155 Wyllys Street, Hartford, CT. For more info call 1-860-371-8098.
- Sunday July 24, 2016, 11:00am-6:00pm, Queens NY:
- Junta Hispana. Location: Flushing Meadows Corona Park – near the Unisphere Admission: Free. RAIN or SHINE We’ll be there. Stage performances begin at 12 noon.
- Sunday, July 31, 2016, Noon to 10:00pm, Elizabeth NJ:
- Elizabeth Colombian Festival celebrating the traditions and culture of the Colombian community. 11 West Grand Street. Live music and dance, arts and craft vendors, Colombian food, children's activities.
- Thursday July 2, 2015, to Sunday September 13, 2015, Bronx NY:
- ¡Presente! The Young Lords in New York at The Bronx Museum of the Arts, 1040 Grand Concourse at East 165th Street. IND Subways B and D, 167th Street stop; IRT #4, 161st Street stop. Admission: Free. Hours: Fridays 11:00am-8:00pm; Saturdays and Sundays: 11:00am-6:00pm. Email: email@example.com, Phone: 1-718-681-6000.
- 2015/07/12 Photos 2009▲
- Sunday July 12, 2015, Noon-6:00pm, Manhattan NY:
- 111th Street Salsa Street Party and Old-Timers Stickball Game. El Barrio (Spanish Harlem). Food, dancing, live music, DJ, stickball. Contact: Santos Negron firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sunday July 12th, 2:00pm-9:00pm, East Meadow LI NY:
- IV Colombian Independence Festival. "We are all Colombia"... Featured: cuisine, crafts, folklore, music: Fruko y sus Tesos, The Latin Brothers. Eisenhower Park, Field 6, East Meadow NY 11554. Info: 1-347-500-9064, 1-347-262-6449 [Poster] [Facebook].
- Sundays July 12th – August 30, 2015, Bronx NY:
- Bronx Summer Concert Series. Orchard Beach every Sunday, July 12 to August 30, 1:00pm-5:00pm, main stage, Section 9. Domingo Quiñones, D'son-4, Conjunto Imagen, Karl Browne Band, Julián Vázquesz "El Diamante de la Salsa", Music with a Message, Típica 73, Nelson González, Mambo Legends Orchestra, CharanSalsa, Luís Damón. Zumba and health screenings too.
- Friday July 17th to Sunday July 26th, Bronx NY:
- Festival Popular Duartiano. Claremont Park, East 173rd Street and Clay Avenue.
- Sunday July 26, 2015, 11:00am, Elizabeth NJ:
- Peruvian Day Parade. High Street and First Avenue onto Elizabeth Avenue to Winfield Scott Plaza ending at City Hall. After the parade, the celebration (Folkloric Dance, Music and more) will continue in front of City Hall.
August 2016 [es]
To be announced: Bolivian Independence Parade, Urkupiña Festival, Queens Ecuadorian Parade, Hartford Latino Fest, Puerto Rican Parade and Festival of Jersey City.
- Friday, Saturday, Sunday, August 5-6-7, 2016, 10:00am-10:00pm, Manhattan NY:
- Carnaval del Barrio (Carnaval Aguadillano). East 116th Street between Lexington and Second Avenues. Performers info: 1-347-645-5656 (Hector).
- Sunday, August 7, 2016, 11:00am-7:00pm, Hempstead NY:
- X Salvadoran-American Day Festival of New York Between Front Street and Washington Avenue, Hempstead (Long Island) NY 11550. Info: Tel:1-516-642-7246 | 1-516-316-8948 | 1-516-425-3274 | 1-516-278-0714 | email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org. [Facebook]
- Saturday, August 13, 2016, 12:00 noon - 6:00pm, Brooklyn NY:
- 8th Annual 24th Street Cultural Festival. Live music, Arts, Food, Raffles, Dominoes Tournament. Info: 347-645-5656.
- 2016/08/14 Photos 2012 Photos 2013 Photos 2014 Photos 2015 ▲
- Sunday August 14, 2016, 11:00am-6:00pm, Manhattan NY:
- 35th Annual Dominican Day Parade. The second Sunday of August every year. The parade usually starts about noon on Sixth Avenue (Avenue of the Americas) at 37th Street ending at 52nd Street. Contact: Dominican Day Parade, Inc., 665 West 182nd Street, New York NY 10033, Dominicandayparade@gmail.com, 1-212-634-7174 (call this number if you want to march in the parade). [Facebook] [Twitter] [Instagram]
- Sunday, August 21, 2016, 1:00pm-5:00pm, Elizabeth NJ:
- Dominicano del Condado Parade. Elizabeth Avenue from Front Street to West Scott Plaza ending at City Hall.
- Sunday, August 28, 2016, 11:00am, Brooklyn NY:
- 16th Dominican Parade and Festival of Brooklyn From Graham Avenue and Metropolitan Avenue to Graham Avenue and Broadway. At the end of the parade is the festival in the Grand Street School Campus on Bushwick Avenue between Stagg and Maujer Streets, 2:00-7:00pm. For more information, contact the Parade President, Estella Jiménez at 646-717-0603 or email@example.com.
- Saturday, August 1, 2015, Noon to 7:00pm, Hartford CT:
- 3º Festival Dominicano de Connecticut. Downtown Hartford, 155 Wyllys Street, Church of the Good Shepard. Live music, dance, food, sports, education. Free parking. Info: 1-570-861-6157, 1-203-982-5008; email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Saturday, August 8, 2015, Noon to 6:00pm, Brooklyn NY:
- 24th Street Summer Festival of Brooklyn. 24th Street between 4th and 5th Avenues. Live Latin Music, entertainment, ethnic food, general merchandise vendors. Performers and vendors info: Hector 1-347-645-5656 [SEE POSTER].
- Saturday, August 15, 2015, Noon to 10:00pm, Jersey City NJ:
- Puerto Rican Parade and Festival Lincoln Park to Exchange Place.
- Saturday, August 29, 2015, Noon to 5:00pm, Manhattan NY:
- Festival de la Calle 6 (6th Street Festival): East 6th Street between Avenue D and the FDR Drive. Live Latin music, vendors. Performers and vendors info: Hector 1-347-645-5656.
- Sunday, August 30, 2015, 12:00 Noon, Brooklyn NY:
- 15th Dominican Parade and Festival of Brooklyn The parade begins on Graham Avenue and Debevoise Street. At the end of the parade is the festival on Bushwick Avenue and Stagg Street at 1:00 PM. It is behind the school, Progress Inc., High School. For more information, contact the President, Estella Jiménez at 646-717-0603 or email@example.com.
September 2016 [es]
To be announced: 46th West Indian Labor Day Carnival Parade, 32nd Brazilian Day Parade in Manhattan, Philadelphia Puerto Rican Parade, Festival Viva El Salvador, Central American Parade and Festival of Brentwood, Dominican Day Parade of Paterson NJ, Long Island Central American Independence Parade, Manhattan Mexican Day Parade in Manhattan, Hispanic State Parade of NJ.
- Saturday, September 10, 2016, 12:00 Noon to 8:00pm, New Britain CT:
- Puerto Rican Social and Cultural Festival of New Britain. On High Street between Broad Street and Lafayette Street. Live entertainment, music for the whole family, food and beverages, arts and crafts. For more information or if you are a vendor please contact Isabel Rosa at 1-860-680-8075. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sunday, September 11, 2016, 12:00 Noon, Bronx NY, Rain or Shine:
- 20th Annual Central American Independence Day Celebration [Facebook] [MAP]... Parade and Festival celebrating the 195th anniversary of Central America's independence from Spain on September 15th, 1821: Guatemala, El Salvador, Honduras, Nicaragua, and Costa Rica. The Parade forms at 11:00am on Southern Boulevard between 178th and 179th Streets and the procession starts at noon on East Tremont Avenue at the Happy Land Monument, goes southeast on Tremont to Boston Road, turns right and goes southwest to Charlotte Street and Crotona Park East. The Central American Independence Day Festival follows the parade in Crotona Park between Crotona Avenue and Claremont Parkway with stage performances, food and drink vendors, arts and crafts, information booths, and entertainment for the whole family. Telephone: 1-347-547-9189; Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sunday, September 18, 2016, 10:00am to 5:00pm, Brooklyn NY:
- Puerto Rican Parade and Festival of Brooklyn. Graham Ave and Broadway. Live Salsa Bands, food, craft vendors. Performers & Vendors info: Hector, 347-645-5656.
- Sunday September 18th, 11:00am-6:00pm, Queens NY:
- Latin Culture Carnival: Junction Boulevard between Roosevelt and 37th Avenues. The Carnaval’s goal is to promote the art, music, dance, and great food from Latino cultures, as well as a day of fun for the whole family. The vendors will provide the attendees with all kinds of Latin American arts and crafts, Live Entertainment, food and many other items. Children's entertainment will include inflatables rides, face painting, games, and lots of giveaways. As in the past Carnaval, we will include a Health and Wellness component that will include more free health screening than last years. Email: email@example.com. Phone: José Tejada, 1-917-776-5951. [Facebook] [Twitter] [Instagram]
- Monday September 7th, 2015, 11:00am-6:00pm, Brooklyn NY:
45th West Indian Labor Day
In Crown Heights. The largest parade of its kind in North America, and the largest parade in New York. Held every year on USA Labor Day, the first Monday in September. The main parade at 11:00am is on Eastern Parkway from Schenectedy Avenue to Flatbush Avenue. Info: 1-718-467-1797; firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sunday, September 20, 2015, 1:00pm to 3:30pm, Manhattan NY:
- Mexican Day Parade. Madison Avenue from 38th to 27th Street (information from NYC DOT street closing schedule).
- Sunday, September 20, 2015, Noon to 5:00pm, Brooklyn NY:
- Brooklyn Puerto Rican Parade and Festival. Graham Avenue and Broadway. Live Bands, dancers, food vendors. Performers information: Hector 1-347-645-5656.
- Sunday September 20th, 11:00am-6:00pm, Queens NY:
- Latin Culture Carnival: Junction Boulevard between Roosevelt and 37th Avenues. Fun for the whole family and a great place to promote your products or services. Contact us to take advantage of our first promotions so your company can take part in one of the most important open-air events in Queens and in all of New York City. Telephone: 1-917-776-5951; Email: email@example.com.
- Sunday September 27th, 12:00md, Queens NY:
- Queens Hispanic Parade: 37th Avenue between 69th and 86th Streets, Jackson Heights. Contact: 1-917-971-6919.
- Sunday September 27th, 12:00md, Union City NJ:
- 40th Hispanic State Parade of New Jersey.
October 2016 [es]
To be announced: Concilio Puerto Rican Festival Parade of Philadelphia, Panamian Independence Parade in Brooklyn, New Jersey State Hispanic Parade.
- 2016/10/02 Photos 2010▲
- Sunday, October 2, 2016, 12:00 noon, Queens NY:
- Queens Dominican Parade. Jackson Heights, 37th Avenue from 69th Street to 86th Street.
- Sunday, October 16, 2016, 12:00 noon, Queens NY:
- Queens Bolivian Parade. Jackson Heights, 37th Avenue from 69th Street to 86th Street.
- Sunday, October 23, 2016, Bayonne NJ:
- Hispanic Parade of Bayonne
- Time and route to be announced. Info: send text message to 1-201-467-7119; email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Saturday, October 3, 2015, Noon-5:00pm, Bronx NY
- Longwood Fall Festival
- Intervale Avenue and Dawson Street (at the north end of Rainey Park in Longwood) en el Condado de la Salsa! Food, games, live entertainment: Toby Rivera, Angelo y su Conjunto Modelo. Info: Leila Martínez, 1-718-991-3161.
2015/10/04... NJ State Hispanic Parade in Union NJ RESCHEDULED for October 18 (see below).
- Sunday, October 4, 2015, 10:00am, Philadelphia PA
- Concilio Puerto Rican Festival Parade.
- 16th Street and Benjamin Franklin Parkway.
- Concilio’s Annual Puerto Rican Day Parade is the “Crown Jewel” of the Puerto Rican Festival every year. Youth groups, community organizations, local and regional schools, corporate sponsors, popular artists and many others across the tri-state region participate in making this parade a true showcase of Puerto Rican and Latino Culture.
- Saturday, October 10, 2015, 10:30am, Brooklyn NY:
- 20th Annual Panamanian Independence Day Parade. Parade starts at Bergen Street and Franklin Avenue; ends in a street fair at Classen Avenue between Eastern Parkway and President Street. Info: 1-718-605-1912; 1-347-885-3092; 1-917-402-5106.
- Saturday-Sunday October 17-18, 2015, Manhattan NY:
Festival People en Español
Jacob Javits Center, North Pavilion 608 West 40th Street (11th Avenue), 9:30am-5:00pm.
Two days of FREE activities including musical performances featuring Henry Santos, Leslie Grace, Carlos Varela, Pee Wee and Jonael Santiago. Stars including Pitbull, Alejandra Espinoza, Gaby Espino, Alicia Machado, Dascha Polanco, Emilio & Gloria Estefan. Join us as we honor legendary actress Angélica María with the Ícono de People en Español. Info: email@example.com. NOTE: the new 7 train stop ("Hudson Yards") next to the Javits Center opens on September 13 (see news).
** RESCHEDULED FROM OCTOBER 4 DUE TO POSSIBLE HEAVY RAINS **
- Sunday October 18, 2015, 11:30am, North Bergen - Union City, NJ:
40th New Jersey State Hispanic Parade
Along Bergenline Avenue from 80th Street in North Bergen to 32nd Street in Union City [Poster].
November 2016 [es]
Normally there aren't any Hispanic festivals or parades in November or December.
December 2016 [es]