January 2015 [es]
- Saturday January 3rd, 12:00 noon, Bronx NY:
- Three Kings Day in the Bronx. Celebrating the visit of the Three Kings to the Bronx. Public School #5, 564 Jackson Avenue at 149th Street. Live music. Children ages 1-9 will receive a toy and a book bag with school supplies. Info: Leila Martínez, 1-718-991-3161.
- 2015/01/06 Photos 2014 ▲
- Tuesday January 6th, 11:00am-12:30pm, Manhattan NY East Harlem
- 38th Annual Three Kings Day Parade in El Barrio. The parade route begins at 106th Street and Lexington Avenue and ends at 115th Street and Park Avenue. After the parade, go to the El Museo for some live music by Pablo Mayor and friends and free admission to Las Galerías. [MORE INFO] [Contact Museo del Barrio].
- Thursday January 15, 12:00 noon, Brooklyn NY:
- Three Kings Day Parade in Brooklyn. Broadway and Graham Avenue, Williamsburg.
- Saturday January 31, 11:00am-3:00pm, Bronx NY:
- Williamsbridge Oval Winterfest. Oval Park, Norwood
February 2015 [es]
- Friday February 27th, 6:00pm-9:00pm, Queens NY:
- Dominican Independence Celebration Come celebrate the independence of the Dominican Republic! Presented by the Dominican-American Society of Queens and Julissa Ferreras of District Council 21. PS19 at 98-02 Roosevelt Avenue, Corona, Queens NY 11368. We'll have live music, Dominican food, presents and surprises. Call 1-718-457-5395 for more information.
- Friday February 27th, 10:00am-1:00pm, Waterbury CT:
- Dominican Flag Raising 2015. City Hall, 235 Grand St Waterbury, CT 06702. For the celebration of Dominican Independence. Organized by the Dominican Committee of Waterbury. Info: David Cueto email@example.com.
March 2015 [es]
- Sunday March 1st, 2:45pm, White Plains NY:
- Commemoration of the 171st anniversary of the Independence of the Dominican Republic. City Hall, 255 Main St. White Plains NY 10601. Followed by coctails to celebrate at the restaurant Blue Amber, 49 Mamaroneck Ave., White Plains, NY 10601. Tel 1-914-358-9291. Sponsored by UNIDOM Inc, Unidad Dominicana de Hudson Valley.
April 2015 [es]
- 2015/05/01 Photos 2015 ▲
- Friday May 1st, Manhattan NY:
- 11th Annual May Day March for Worker and Immigration Rights. From Union Square Park at 14th Street and Broadway.
- Saturday May 2nd, all day, Bronx NY:
- 10th Annual Cinco de Mayo Celebration. Crescent Avenue between 187 Street and Belmont Avenue
- Sunday May 3rd, 1:00pm-3:00pm, Manhattan NY:
- Cinco de Mayo Parade. Central Park West from 97th to 106th Streets.
- Sunday May 3rd, 12:00n-7:00pm, Manhattan NY:
- Cinco de Mayo Festival. Schoolyard on East 109th Street between 2nd and 3rd Avenues.
- Tuesday May 3rd, 5:00pm-7:00pm, Brooklyn NY:
- Sunset Park Cinco de Mayo Celebration. Sunset Park Recreation Center, 43rd Street at 7th Avenue in Brooklyn. Mexican Ballet Folkloric performances, games for children, information on health care, health screenings, prizes, arts and crafts for children, information tables on health insurance, giveaways and community resources. Info: 1-718-972-2135.
- Sunday May 10th, Queens NY:
- Festival del 5 de mayo Flushing Meadow Corona Park. Performers include Maite Perroni, el grupo Banda AK7, el Toro de la Sierra, Herreros del Norte, Grupo Fénix, Grupo M2, Fansu, ballets de Rivera Maya, Danza Yucuyuxi y Nuevo Amanecer. Sponsored by Casa Puebla NY [Facebook]; Info: 1-212-531-0552; firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2015/05/17 Photos 2015 ▲
- Sunday May 17, 11:00 noon to 6:00pm, Bronx NY:
- 44th Annual Bronx Week Parade. Mosholu Parkway between Van Cortlandt Avenue East and Hull Avenue. Grand finale celebration... 11:00am: Bronx Walk of Fame Inductions (Malik Yoba, Stacey Dash, Dolph Schayes, Alfredo Thiebaud); 12:00 noon: Parade and Concert. Marching bands, community organizations, schools, sports teams, civic groups, celebrities; vendors, food stands, health pavilion, live music: José Alberto “El Canario”, Brand Nubian, The Cover Girls. Hosted by Bronx Borough President Rubén Díaz Jr.
- Sunday May 17th, 1:00pm, Elizabeth NJ: Cuban Day Parade. From New Point Road and Elizabeth Avenue (Union Square), up Elizabeth Avenue to City Hall at Winfield Scott Park.
- Saturday May 23, 11:00am-5:00pm, Manhattan NY:
- East Harlem Block Nursery Celebration. 215 East 106th Street, between 2nd and 3rd Avenues. Celebrating 50 years providing service to the East Harlem community. Old-school block party, Salsa and freestyle music, free food and games for children and families. Info: www.eastharlemblocknursery.org, 1-212-722-6350, 1-917-885-0898.
- Sunday May 24th, 12:30-3:00, Manhattan NY:
- Ecuafest - Desfile Mundial Ecuatoriano y Festival Ecuatoriano. Manhattan, Central Park West, 110th Street to 96th Street. [video announcement]
- Sunday May 24th, 11:00am-5:00pm, Manhattan NY:
- 2015 Loisaida Festival. Lower East Side. Avenue C and 11th Street to Avenue D to 6th Street to Avenue C to East 12th Street and Festival's main stage.
- Sunday May 24th, 12:00n-5:00pm, Bronx NY:
- Salsa Sundays at Orchard Beach. Every Sunday from Memorial Day through Labor Day weekend. Plus Memorial Day May 25th and Labor Day September 7th.
- Saturday May 30th, 12:00n-5:00pm, Manhattan NY:
- St. Nicholas Avenue Festival. Washington Heights, Saint Nicholas Avenue, 181st Street to 188th Street. Dominican vendors, food, and music; rides for children.
- Sunday May 31, 10:00am-10:00pm, Jersey City NJ:
- Cuban Parade and Festival of New Jersey. Parade: 12:00 noon to 2:00pm, along Bergenline Avenue from 79th Street in North Bergen to 43rd Street in Union City. Festival: 10:00am-10:00pm; 1 Exchange Place, Jersey City: Food Kiosk, rides, live entertainment. Info: 1=201-240-6145; email@example.com.
June 2015 [es]
To be announced: Puerto Rican Festival of Perth Amboy NJ... According to this Facebook page it's June 12-14 in Rudyk Park.
- Sunday June 7th, 2015, 11:00am-5:00pm, Brooklyn NY:
- Puerto Rican State Parade and Festival. Parade: Graham Avenue between Grand Street and Broadway. Festival: Graham Avenue between Broadway and Debevoise Street.
- Sunday June 7, 2015, 12:00 noon, Hartford CT:
- 6th Annual Greater Hartford Puerto Rican Day Parade, followed by the 8th Annual Festival de Coquí 2:00pm-7:30pm in Bushnell Park Pavilion, featuring Alex El Bizcochito. Info: Sammy Vega, 1-860-978-7412, CICDPRParade@gmail.com. [more info]
- 2015/06/13 Photos 2015 ▲
- Saturday June 13th, 2015, 11:00am-5:00pm, East 116th Street, El Barrio (East Harlem), Manhattan:
- 30th annual 116th Stree Festival with featured artists Lumidee, Candela, Lozoneros, Summit 103, Charlie y Enrique, Rachel Lorin, E&J In The Mix, Areitos de Yamulee, Zaweso del Patio, Parcero. Contact: 1-212-348-8270.
- 2015/06/14 Photos 2015 ▲
- Sunday June 14, 2015, 11:00am-5:00pm, Manhattan NY:
- 57th Annual National Puerto Rican Day Parade. Fifth Avenue from 44th Street to 79th Street. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org [Facebook]. Theme: One Community, Many Voices. Grand Marshal: Rita Moreno. Guests: Martina Arroyo, Mayra Santos-Febres, Cucco Peña, Carmelo Sobrino, Miguel Zenón. Artists: Víctor Manuelle (King of the Parade), Roselyn Sánchez (Queen of the Parade), Andrés Jiménez (Godfather); Ivy Queen (Godmother), Lin-Manuel Miranda, Orgullo Puertorriqueño.
- Sunday June 14th, 2015, 5:00pm, Brooklyn NY:
- Sunset Park Puerto Rican Parade. 5th Avenue and 59th Street in Sunset Park. Live music, arts, and the Afro-Puerto Rican traditions of Bomba y Plena as well as the participation of artists, local businesses and community organizations in Sunset Park. Facebook. Facebook. Telephone: 1-917-995-6558, 1-347-709-0731. Email: ElGritoDeSunsetPark@gmail.com.
- Sunday June 14th, 2015, Lawrence MA:
- Hispanic Week Parade. Time and route not yet published. Info: Carmen Zorrilla, 1-978-7433.
- Friday June 26th, 2015, at 5:00pm, Elizabeth NJ:
- San Juan Bautista Celebration. Join the Puerto Rican Committee of Elizabeth as they celebrate San Juan Bautista (John the Baptist), the patron Saint of the Island. The event will take place at O'Donnell Dempsey Center located at 618 Salem Avenue.
- Saturday June 27th, 2015, 11:00am-3:00pm, Bronx NY
- 2nd Annual Family Fitness Festival . Williamsbridge Oval Park, Bainbridge Avenue at 208th Street. Boot camp demonstrations, relay races, healthy cooking demonstrations, exercise tips, screenings, face painting, gifts, prizes, giveaways. Info: 1-718-881-8999.
- Sunday June 28th, 2015, 1:00pm, Elizabeth NJ:
- Colombian Day Parade. Winfield Scott Plaza onto Elizabeth Avenue right onto Broad Street ending on Morris Avenue.
July 2015 [es]
To be announced: Peruvian Parade and Festival of Paterson NJ, ...
- Thursday July 2, 2015, to Sunday September 13, 2015, Bronx NY:
- ¡Presente! The Young Lords in New York at The Bronx Museum of the Arts, 1040 Grand Concourse at East 165th Street. IND Subways B and D, 167th Street stop; IRT #4, 161st Street stop. Admission: Free. Hours: Fridays 11:00am-8:00pm; Saturdays and Sundays: 11:00am-6:00pm. Email: email@example.com, Phone: 1-718-681-6000.
- 2015/07/12 Photos 2009▲
- Sunday July 12, 2015, Noon-6:00pm, Manhattan NY:
- 111th Street Salsa Street Party and Old-Timers Stickball Game. El Barrio (Spanish Harlem). Food, dancing, live music, DJ, stickball. Contact: Santos Negron firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sunday July 12th, 2:00pm-9:00pm, East Meadow LI NY:
- IV Colombian Independence Festival. "We are all Colombia"... Featured: cuisine, crafts, folklore, music: Fruko y sus Tesos, The Latin Brothers. Eisenhower Park, Field 6, East Meadow NY 11554. Info: 1-347-500-9064, 1-347-262-6449 [Poster] [Facebook].
- Sundays July 12th – August 30, 2015, Bronx NY:
- Bronx Summer Concert Series. Orchard Beach every Sunday, July 12 to August 30, 1:00pm-5:00pm, main stage, Section 9. Domingo Quiñones, D'son-4, Conjunto Imagen, Karl Browne Band, Julián Vázquesz "El Diamante de la Salsa", Music with a Message, Típica 73, Nelson González, Mambo Legends Orchestra, CharanSalsa, Luís Damón. Zumba and health screenings too.
- Friday July 17th to Sunday July 26th, Bronx NY:
- Festival Popular Duartiano. Claremont Park, East 173rd Street and Clay Avenue.
- 2015/07/26 Photos 2014 Photos 2015▲
- Sunday July 26, 2015, 11:00am, Queens NY:
- Colombian Independence Parade Northern Boulevard, 69th-87th Streets. Special Guests: Colombian Consul General María Isabel Nieto, Alex Sensation, Miss Universe 2015 Paulina Vega. Info: Julieth Avila 1-516-450-5097, Nancy Lebrón 1-718-790-1128; email: email@example.com
- Sunday July 26, 2015, 11:00am, Elizabeth NJ:
- Peruvian Day Parade. High Street and First Avenue onto Elizabeth Avenue to Winfield Scott Plaza ending at City Hall. After the parade, the celebration (Folkloric Dance, Music and more) will continue in front of City Hall.
August 2015 [es]
To be announced: Bolivian Independence Parade, Urkupiña Festival, Holyoke Hispanic Family Festival...
- Saturday, August 1, 2015, Noon to 7:00pm, Hartford CT:
- 3º Festival Dominicano de Connecticut. Downtown Hartford, 155 Wyllys Street, Church of the Good Shepard. Live music, dance, food, sports, education. Free parking. Info: 1-570-861-6157, 1-203-982-5008; email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sunday, August 2, 2015, Noon to 9:00pm, Elizabeth NJ:
- Elizabeth Colombian Festival celebrating the traditions and culture of the Colombian community. Morris Avenue from Orchard Street to Julian Place and Westfield Avenue from Harrison Street to North Broad Street. Food, music, arts/craft vendors and more.
- Saturday, August 8, 2015, Noon to 6:00pm, Brooklyn NY:
- 24th Street Summer Festival of Brooklyn. 24th Street between 4th and 5th Avenues. Live Latin Music, entertainment, ethnic food, general merchandise vendors. Performers and vendors info: Hector 1-347-645-5656 [SEE POSTER].
- 2015/08/09 Photos 2012 Photos 2013 Photos 2014 Photos 2015 ▲
- Sunday August 9, 2015, 11:00am-6:00pm, Manhattan NY:
- 34th Annual Dominican Day Parade. The parade starts about 12:00 noon on Sixth Avenue (Avenue of the Americas) at 37th Street ending at 52nd Street. This parade is under new management. Contact: Dominican Day Parade, Inc., 665 West 182nd Street, New York NY 10033, Dominicandayparade@gmail.com, 1-212-634-7174 (call this number if you want to march in the parade). CLICK HERE to access the registration form.
- Saturday, August 15, 2015, Noon to 10:00pm, Jersey City NJ:
- Puerto Rican Parade and Festival Lincoln Park to Exchange Place.
- Saturday, August 29, 2015, Noon to 5:00pm, Manhattan NY:
- Festival de la Calle 6 (6th Street Festival): East 6th Street between Avenue D and the FDR Drive. Live Latin music, vendors. Performers and vendors info: Hector 1-347-645-5656.
- Sunday, August 30, 2015, 12:00 Noon, Brooklyn NY:
- 15th Dominican Parade and Festival of Brooklyn The parade begins on Graham Avenue and Debevoise Street. At the end of the parade is the festival on Bushwick Avenue and Stagg Street at 1:00 PM. It is behind the school, Progress Inc., High School. For more information, contact the President, Estella Jiménez at 646-717-0603 or email@example.com.
September 2015 [es]
To be announced: Philadelphia Puerto Rican Parade... Festival Viva El Salvador... Central American Parade and Festival of Brentwood... Dominican Day Parade of Paterson NJ... Bronx Central American Independence Parade... Long Island Central American Independence Parade... Manhattan Mexican Day Parade...
- Monday September 7th, 2015, 11:00am-6:00pm, Brooklyn NY:
45th West Indian Labor Day
In Crown Heights. The largest parade of its kind in North America, and the largest parade in New York. Held every year on USA Labor Day, the first Monday in September. The main parade at 11:00am is on Eastern Parkway from Schenectedy Avenue to Flatbush Avenue. Info: 1-718-467-1797; firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Saturday, September 12, 2015, 12:00 Noon to 8:00pm, New Britain CT:
- Puerto Rican Social and Cultural Festival of New Britain. On High Street between Broad Street and Lafayette Street. For more information or if you are a vendor please contact Isabel Rosa at 1-860-680-8075. Email: email@example.com.
- Sunday, September 13, 2015, 12:00 Noon, Bronx NY:
- Central American Independence Parade [POSTER] [POSTER] Celebrating the 194th anniversary of Central American Independence, September 15, 1821, alonside out neighbors Panama and Belize. Rain or shine! From East Tremont Avenue and Southern Boulevard down Boston Road to Charlotte Street and Crotona Park East. Followed by the Central American Day Festival in Crotona Park between Crotona Avenue and Claremont Parkway. Food and drink vendors, arts and crafts, information booths, live music and entertainment for the whole family. Telephone: 1-347-547-9189; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sunday, September 20, 2015, 1:00pm to 3:30pm, Manhattan NY:
- Mexican Day Parade. Madison Avenue from 38th to 27th Street (information from NYC DOT street closing schedule).
- Sunday, September 20, 2015, Noon to 5:00pm, Brooklyn NY:
- Brooklyn Puerto Rican Parade and Festival. Graham Avenue and Broadway. Live Bands, dancers, food vendors. Performers information: Hector 1-347-645-5656.
- Sunday September 20th, 11:00am-6:00pm, Queens NY:
- Latin Culture Carnival: Junction Boulevard between Roosevelt and 37th Avenues. Fun for the whole family and a great place to promote your products or services. Contact us to take advantage of our first promotions so your company can take part in one of the most important open-air events in Queens and in all of New York City. Telephone: 1-917-776-5951; Email: email@example.com.
- Sunday September 27th, 12:00md, Queens NY:
- Queens Hispanic Parade: 37th Avenue between 69th and 86th Streets, Jackson Heights. Contact: 1-917-971-6919.
- Sunday September 27th, 12:00md, Union City NJ:
- 40th Hispanic State Parade of New Jersey.
October 2015 [es]
- Saturday, October 3, 2015, Noon-5:00pm, Bronx NY
- Longwood Fall Festival
- Intervale Avenue and Dawson Street (at the north end of Rainey Park in Longwood) en el Condado de la Salsa! Food, games, live entertainment: Toby Rivera, Angelo y su Conjunto Modelo. Info: Leila Martínez, 1-718-991-3161.
2015/10/04... NJ State Hispanic Parade in Union NJ RESCHEDULED for October 18 (see below).
- Sunday, October 4, 2015, 10:00am, Philadelphia PA
- Concilio Puerto Rican Festival Parade.
- 16th Street and Benjamin Franklin Parkway.
- Concilio’s Annual Puerto Rican Day Parade is the “Crown Jewel” of the Puerto Rican Festival every year. Youth groups, community organizations, local and regional schools, corporate sponsors, popular artists and many others across the tri-state region participate in making this parade a true showcase of Puerto Rican and Latino Culture.
- Saturday, October 10, 2015, 10:30am, Brooklyn NY:
- 20th Annual Panamanian Independence Day Parade. Parade starts at Bergen Street and Franklin Avenue; ends in a street fair at Classen Avenue between Eastern Parkway and President Street. Info: 1-718-605-1912; 1-347-885-3092; 1-917-402-5106.
- Saturday-Sunday October 17-18, 2015, Manhattan NY:
Festival People en Español
Jacob Javits Center, North Pavilion 608 West 40th Street (11th Avenue), 9:30am-5:00pm.
Two days of FREE activities including musical performances featuring Henry Santos, Leslie Grace, Carlos Varela, Pee Wee and Jonael Santiago. Stars including Pitbull, Alejandra Espinoza, Gaby Espino, Alicia Machado, Dascha Polanco, Emilio & Gloria Estefan. Join us as we honor legendary actress Angélica María with the Ícono de People en Español. Info: firstname.lastname@example.org. NOTE: the new 7 train stop ("Hudson Yards") next to the Javits Center opens on September 13 (see news).
- Sunday, October 18, 2015, Queens NY:
- Queens Bolivian Parade. 37th Avenue, 69th Street to 86th Street.
** RESCHEDULED FROM OCTOBER 4 DUE TO POSSIBLE HEAVY RAINS **
- Sunday October 18, 2015, 11:30am, North Bergen - Union City, NJ:
40th New Jersey State Hispanic Parade
Along Bergenline Avenue from 80th Street in North Bergen to 32nd Street in Union City [Poster].
November 2015 [es]
Normally there aren't any Hispanic festivals or parades in November or December.
December 2015 [es]