January 2015 [es]
- Saturday January 3rd, 12:00 noon, Bronx NY:
- Three Kings Day in the Bronx. Celebrating the visit of the Three Kings to the Bronx. Public School #5, 564 Jackson Avenue at 149th Street. Live music. Children ages 1-9 will receive a toy and a book bag with school supplies. Info: Leila Martínez, 1-718-991-3161.
- 2015/01/06 Photos 2014 ▲
- Tuesday January 6th, 11:00am-12:30pm, Manhattan NY East Harlem
- 38th Annual Three Kings Day Parade in El Barrio. The parade route begins at 106th Street and Lexington Avenue and ends at 115th Street and Park Avenue. After the parade, go to the El Museo for some live music by Pablo Mayor and friends and free admission to Las Galerías. [MORE INFO] [Contact Museo del Barrio].
- Thursday January 15, 12:00 noon, Brooklyn NY:
- Three Kings Day Parade in Brooklyn. Broadway and Graham Avenue, Williamsburg.
- Saturday January 31, 11:00am-3:00pm, Bronx NY:
- Williamsbridge Oval Winterfest. Oval Park, Norwood
February 2015 [es]
- Friday February 27th, 6:00pm-9:00pm, Queens NY:
- Dominican Independence Celebration Come celebrate the independence of the Dominican Republic! Presented by the Dominican-American Society of Queens and Julissa Ferreras of District Council 21. PS19 at 98-02 Roosevelt Avenue, Corona, Queens NY 11368. We'll have live music, Dominican food, presents and surprises. Call 1-718-457-5395 for more information.
- Friday February 27th, 10:00am-1:00pm, Waterbury CT:
- Dominican Flag Raising 2015. City Hall, 235 Grand St Waterbury, CT 06702. For the celebration of Dominican Independence. Organized by the Dominican Committee of Waterbury. Info: David Cueto firstname.lastname@example.org.
March 2015 [es]
- Sunday March 1st, 2:45pm, White Plains NY:
- Commemoration of the 171st anniversary of the Independence of the Dominican Republic. City Hall, 255 Main St. White Plains NY 10601. Followed by coctails to celebrate at the restaurant Blue Amber, 49 Mamaroneck Ave., White Plains, NY 10601. Tel 1-914-358-9291. Sponsored by UNIDOM Inc, Unidad Dominicana de Hudson Valley.
April 2015 [es]
- 2015/05/01 Photos 2015 ▲
- Friday May 1st, Manhattan NY:
- 11th Annual May Day March for Worker and Immigration Rights. From Union Square Park at 14th Street and Broadway.
- Saturday May 2nd, all day, Bronx NY:
- 10th Annual Cinco de Mayo Celebration. Crescent Avenue between 187 Street and Belmont Avenue
- Sunday May 3rd, 1:00pm-3:00pm, Manhattan NY:
- Cinco de Mayo Parade. Central Park West from 97th to 106th Streets.
- Sunday May 3rd, 12:00n-7:00pm, Manhattan NY:
- Cinco de Mayo Festival. Schoolyard on East 109th Street between 2nd and 3rd Avenues.
- Tuesday May 3rd, 5:00pm-7:00pm, Brooklyn NY:
- Sunset Park Cinco de Mayo Celebration. Sunset Park Recreation Center, 43rd Street at 7th Avenue in Brooklyn. Mexican Ballet Folkloric performances, games for children, information on health care, health screenings, prizes, arts and crafts for children, information tables on health insurance, giveaways and community resources. Info: 1-718-972-2135.
- Sunday May 10th, Queens NY:
- Festival del 5 de mayo Flushing Meadow Corona Park. Performers include Maite Perroni, el grupo Banda AK7, el Toro de la Sierra, Herreros del Norte, Grupo Fénix, Grupo M2, Fansu, ballets de Rivera Maya, Danza Yucuyuxi y Nuevo Amanecer. Sponsored by Casa Puebla NY [Facebook]; Info: 1-212-531-0552; email@example.com
- 2015/05/17 Photos 2015 ▲
- Sunday May 17, 11:00 noon to 6:00pm, Bronx NY:
- 44th Annual Bronx Week Parade. Mosholu Parkway between Van Cortlandt Avenue East and Hull Avenue. Grand finale celebration... 11:00am: Bronx Walk of Fame Inductions (Malik Yoba, Stacey Dash, Dolph Schayes, Alfredo Thiebaud); 12:00 noon: Parade and Concert. Marching bands, community organizations, schools, sports teams, civic groups, celebrities; vendors, food stands, health pavilion, live music: José Alberto “El Canario”, Brand Nubian, The Cover Girls. Hosted by Bronx Borough President Rubén Díaz Jr.
- Sunday May 17th, 1:00pm, Elizabeth NJ: Cuban Day Parade. From New Point Road and Elizabeth Avenue (Union Square), up Elizabeth Avenue to City Hall at Winfield Scott Park.
- Saturday May 23, 11:00am-5:00pm, Manhattan NY:
- East Harlem Block Nursery Celebration. 215 East 106th Street, between 2nd and 3rd Avenues. Celebrating 50 years providing service to the East Harlem community. Old-school block party, Salsa and freestyle music, free food and games for children and families. Info: www.eastharlemblocknursery.org, 1-212-722-6350, 1-917-885-0898.
- Sunday May 24th, 12:30-3:00, Manhattan NY:
- Ecuafest - Desfile Mundial Ecuatoriano y Festival Ecuatoriano. Manhattan, Central Park West, 110th Street to 96th Street. [video announcement]
- Sunday May 24th, 11:00am-5:00pm, Manhattan NY:
- 2015 Loisaida Festival. Lower East Side. Avenue C and 11th Street to Avenue D to 6th Street to Avenue C to East 12th Street and Festival's main stage.
- Sunday May 24th, 12:00n-5:00pm, Bronx NY:
- Salsa Sundays at Orchard Beach. Every Sunday from Memorial Day through Labor Day weekend. Plus Memorial Day May 25th and Labor Day September 7th.
- Saturday May 30th, 12:00n-5:00pm, Manhattan NY:
- St. Nicholas Avenue Festival. Washington Heights, Saint Nicholas Avenue, 181st Street to 188th Street. Dominican vendors, food, and music; rides for children.
- Sunday May 31, 10:00am-10:00pm, Jersey City NJ:
- Cuban Parade and Festival of New Jersey. Parade: 12:00 noon to 2:00pm, along Bergenline Avenue from 79th Street in North Bergen to 43rd Street in Union City. Festival: 10:00am-10:00pm; 1 Exchange Place, Jersey City: Food Kiosk, rides, live entertainment. Info: 1=201-240-6145; firstname.lastname@example.org.
June 2015 [es]
- Sunday June 7, 2015, 12:00 noon, Hartford CT:
- 6th Annual Greater Hartford Puerto Rican Day Parade, followed by the 8th Annual Festival de Coquí 2:00pm-7:30pm in Bushnell Park Pavilion, featuring Alex El Bizcochito. Info: Sammy Vega, 1-860-978-7412, CICDPRParade@gmail.com.
- 2015/06/13 Photos 2013 ▲
- Saturday June 13th, 2015, 11:00am-5:00pm, East 116th Street, El Barrio (East Harlem), Manhattan:
- 30th annual 116th Stree Festival with featured artists Lumidee, Candela, Lozoneros, Summit 103, Charlie y Enrique, Rachel Lorin, E&J In The Mix, Areitos de Yamulee, Zaweso del Patio, Parcero. Contact: 1-212-348-8270.
- Sunday June 14th, 2015, Lawrence MA:
- Hispanic Week Parade. Time and route not yet published. Info: Carmen Zorrilla, 1-978-7433.
- Friday June 26th, 2015, at 5:00pm, Elizabeth NJ:
- San Juan Bautista Celebration. Join the Puerto Rican Committee of Elizabeth as they celebrate San Juan Bautista (John the Baptist), the patron Saint of the Island. The event will take place at O'Donnell Dempsey Center located at 618 Salem Avenue.
- Sunday June 28th, 2015, 1:00pm, Elizabeth NJ:
- Colombian Day Parade. Winfield Scott Plaza onto Elizabeth Avenue right onto Broad Street ending on Morris Avenue.
July 2015 [es]
To be announced... Colombian Independence events, Bronx Dominican Parade, Junta Hispana....
- Sunday July 12, 2015, Noon-6:00pm, Manhattan NY:
- 111th Street Salsa Street Party and Old-Timers Stickball Game. El Barrio (Spanish Harlem). Food, dancing, live music, DJ, stickball. Contact: Santos Negron email@example.com.
- Friday July 17th to Sunday July 26th, Bronx NY:
- Festival Popular Duartiano. Details to be announced but normally takes place on Clay Avenue between Webster Avenue and 173rd Street.
- Sunday July 26, 2015, 11:00am, Elizabeth NJ:
- Peruvian Day Parade. High Street and First Avenue onto Elizabeth Avenue to Winfield Scott Plaza ending at City Hall. After the parade, the celebration (Folkloric Dance, Music and more) will continue in front of City Hall.
August 2015 [es]
To be announced: To be announced... Ecuadorian Parade Queens, Bolivian Independence Parade, Urkupiña Festival, Brazilian Day Festival...
- 2015/08/09 Photos 2014 ▲
- Sunday August 9, 2015, 11:00am-6:00pm, Manhattan NY:
- 34th Annual Dominican Day Parade. The parade starts about 12:00 noon on Sixth Avenue (Avenue of the Americas) at 37th Street ending at 52nd Street. This parade is under new management. Contact: Dominican Day Parade, Inc., 665 West 182nd Street, New York NY 10033, Dominicandayparade@gmail.com, 1-212-634-7174 (call this number if you want to march in the parade). CLICK HERE to access the registration form.
September 2015 [es]
- 2015/09/01 (not announced yet but it's the same every year)
- Tuesday September 1st, 2015, 3:00am, 11:00am, Brooklyn NY:
- 45th West Indian Labor Day Carnival Parade In Crown Heights. The largest parade of its kind in North America, and the largest parade in New York. Held every year on USA Labor Day, the first Monday in September. The pre-parade procession, J'Ouvert, begins at 3:00am and goes from Grand Army Plaza to Nostrand Avenue and Linden Boulevard. The main parade at 11:00am is on Eastern Parkway from Utica Avenue to Grand Army Plaza [see routes].
- Sunday September 3rd, 11:00am-6:00pm, Queens NY:
- Junction Boulevard between Roosevelt and 37th Avenues. Fun for the whole family and a great place to promote your products or services. Contact us to take advantage of our first promotions so your company can take part in one of the most important open-air events in Queens and in all of New York City. Telephone: 1-718-457-5395.
October 2015 [es]
To be announced: Queens Dominican Parade, Panamanian Day Parade, Hispanic Day Parade, Bolivian Parade of Queens, ...
November 2015 [es]
Normally there aren't any Hispanic festivals or parades in November or December.
December 2015 [es]